There’s something in the air. When the nights get longer and the city starts buzzing with holiday cheer, the relationship bug hits. At least for me. Cozying up under a blanket to watch Netflix or having a snowball fight in Central Park, winter is my favorite time of year to fall in love. Here are 5 date night spots in NYC to cozy up with your date this winter:
- Cherche Midi – If you’re looking for a chic French brasserie, then this is it. Located in Nolita and with a menu full of savory French fare, this will be one of your new favorite date night spots.
- The Churchill – Modeled after a British pub, the decor is super cozy from the dark wood to the plaid details. They’re known for their imported beers so perhaps take a date with a refined palate.
- Claudette – Think South of France in the heart of Greenwich Village. Serving a Provençal menu with gorgeous cocktails, this restaurant is both visually stunning and uber romantic.
- The Regency Bar & Grill – When you want to take things up a notch, hotel lounges are always great spots as they provide the ultimate cozy atmosphere and often have a fancy piano man playing. The Regency offers lush suede couches that are prime for romantic dates.
- Dos Caminos – One of my favorite spots! Make reservations for one of the booths. They are more private from the rest of the crowd and feature comfy sofas.
Where do you like to go in the city for dates?
Check out more from DATING GIRL & her adventures in New York City.
Kimberlee blogs about her love of fashion and beauty at I Have A Degree In This!. She’s lived in Midtown Manhattan for 8 years and has tried it all when it comes to dating.