- Mad Square Park Bash. Head to this historic park to celebrate their 200th anniversary. Hosted by New York Life, partake in games, treats & live performances. Located at 23rd St to 26th streets b/w 5th & Mad Aves.
- Game Date In Bryant Park. Make a day trip to Midtown’s fav park for table games while enjoying the last few summer days of the year. Located at 6th ave b/w 40th & 42nd streets.
- UWS County Fair. With carnival rides, folk music and more, head to Riverside Park for some warm weather fun. Located b/w 72nd & 158th streets.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- Date Night Outfits: Fabulush style tips on what to wear on your next amaze date.
- New York Apartment: Get gorgeous inspiration & ideas for styling your dream NYC apartment.
Dahlings, don’t forget to follow MG’s Instagram for more gorgeous NYC sights & style!