The two things I love to do when I go to the Hamptons is to have dinner outdoors and take in the beautiful water views of the East End. Bay Kitchen Bar offers Hamptonites both. Located in East Hampton, Bay Kitchen Bar features a menu full of fresh seafood fare along with sunset views of the marina. Check out what The Hamptons Girl had below and tips for your visit…
Black Angus sirloin cheddar burger (house-smoked bacon, caramel onions, vine ripe tomato)
Bay Kitchen fresh shucked lobster roll (toasted brioche, lemon, parsley & celery)
Hamptons summer sunset
- The water views are stunning. To get a good seat on their patio, get there before 7pm (dinner gets super busy).
- Take your cocktail down to their outdoor seating area & to take in the gorgeous sunset.
- Make reservations for or sit at their full service patio.
- Menu: Dinner – 4 – 11 pm, Sunset Happy Hour 4 – 7 pm.
- Addy: 39 Gann Rd, East Hampton, NY 11937, T: 631 329 3663
Check out more from The Hamptons Girl: