If you’re looking for a caviar restaurant rich in Manhattan Glamour, this is it. Located in the historic Alwyn Court Building in Midtown West is Petrossian, a French-influenced restaurant with a menu that features caviar, smoked fish, and other fine-dining delicacies. Founded in 1984, Petrossian is a Midtown staple that caters to a chic well-heeled crowd. Dress to impress & be ready to dine at one of Manhattan’s most elite, fine dining establishments. MG made a visit for their “National Caviar Day” event and it was fabulush x 100. Check out our visit below –
National Caviar Day!
Petrossian’s “Caviar Girl”.
Caviar Trio, my favorite is the Ossetra Caviar – buttery & rich, so delish.
Fig & Foie Gras appetizer, so delish x 100.
- Located at 182 West 58th Street.
- Dress code is cocktail chic, business attire.
- It doesn’t hurt to being a friend who is well-versed in caviar.
- Dinner A La Carte Menu, Caviar Menu.
- Make Reservations.
For more Best of NYC, visit these MG columns:
- Best First Date Restaurants
- 10 Best New Restaurants In NYC For A First Date
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions