- Get an early start to St. Patrick’s Day. Make a trip to FiDi’s The Dead Rabbit this Sunday for Irish tipples and whiskey cocktail tasting event. Located at 30 Water st, rsvp here.
- View vintage prints from a legendary NYC photographer. Head over to the New-York Historical Society for “Bill Cunningham: Facades”, a photo display of his 1968 prints featuring vintage looks & iconic NYC spots. Located at 170 Central Park West, check here for tix.
- Make a Sake date. This Saturday, The Sake! World Famous Sake Seminar will offer 8 types of sake with food pairings & a history of the delish spirit. Located at NYC Wine Company, 167 w. 23rd St. Check here for tix.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- St. Patrick’s Day in NYC: The BEST Irish pubs in Midtown & super cute treats for the holiday.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties. (Check out our bottomless brunch list too)
- Date Night Outfits: Fabulush style tips on what to wear on your next amaze date.
- Midtown Girl Decor: Get gorgeous inspiration & ideas for styling your dream NYC apartment.