I’ve had my eye on this pink Michael Kors dress for the last few weeks. When my size was restocked (I checked everyday, all day…obvs), I purchased it immediately (will totes instagram a pic when it arrives). Then I realized, “hello, this dress would totes be fabulush for Valentine’s Day!”. Seriously, who doesn’t want a PINK DRESS??? Here are MG’s fav 5 pink dresses perf for Valentine’s Day…
Fav Pink Valentine’s Day Dresses:
- Diane von Furstenberg Bentley Dress – $285
- Pencey Standard Long Sleeve Open Back Mini Dress in Pink (I’m new to this brand – totes love their design aesthetic) – $121
- Issa fuchsia draped silk-jersey dress (I want this soo much!) – $265 (sale price)
- rsvp Brendah dress – $41.39
- Savee Couture Double Wrap Dress – $214
Dahlings, for more outfit inspiration, visit MG’s Date Night Outfits column.
2 thoughts on “Date Night Outfit: 5 Pink Dresses Perfect For Valentine’s Day”
In love with number two! Just have to work out some more to wear it. Ha! xo
#2 is SUPER sexy with an open back, would look fabulush on you – LOVE!