- Make a date to check out the most fabulush dwellings in New York City. The Open House New York festival takes you inside the some of NYC’s most famous landmarks & homes through its tours & BTS access. Totes a fabulush day-date idea (and free!). Held this sat & sun, check here for a full list of tours & registration info.
- Take your bestie on a hunt for NYC spots from iconic album covers. It’s like a New York scavenger hunt, Blocks NY asks you to meet at a specific location. You’re then given a specific LP cover, challenged to find the specific spot & instagram (or email) a replica of the shot. Such a fun idea and a great way to spend the day with your bestie. Held this sun, you can register here ($25 for 2 people).
- Update your shoe wardy without spending a small fortune. Marais USA is having a sample sale at Eva New York (355A Bowery), where you can stock up on tons of shoes, all priced at $30. Seriously.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Date Night Outfits: Get tons of first date tips, advice & ideas on what to wear on your next date.
- MG Decor: Dive into fabulush style inspiration for your current (or future) dream apartment.
- Best Restaurants For Special Occasions: From lounges for a Girl’s Night Out to great resty’s for Thanksgiving with the fam, MG has a spot for you.