The number one question I get on Ask MG is “what should I wear on a first date?”. If you read MG, you know that I am totes a dress girl for date night. Every season I share my fav looks to wear on a date and for this spring, my go-to picks are classic staples in shades of gorgeous. Change up your usual LBD for these pretty dresses that are totes 2nd date worthy…
- Cold shoulder pencil dresses have cut outs in the best places to show off just the right amount of skin.
- MG Fav: Hybrid pencil dress with cold shoulder.
- Shift dresses are the perf ‘throw on & go’ outfit.
- MG Fav: Tibi peekaboo peach dress
- Skater dresses with ¾ sleeves, v-necklines & gathered pleats are incredibly flattering.
- MG Fav: Asos skater dress in berry.
Dahlings, which dress will you be wearing on your spring date nights?
top image: weheartit