Spring is the perf time to add color, print & pretty pieces to your wardy. My fav way to update my wardrobe for the upcoming warmer season is with fabulush accessories. It’s the easiest way to refresh your classic staples and a great way to add some fun to daily outfits. Check out MG’s 5 must-have Spring 2013 accessories below…
- Printed Scarf. Scarves add insta-chic, like this green & blue striped Brooks Brothers oblong scarf, espesh with a spring trench coat. I also love silk scarves that feature colorful prints like this one.
- Bold Bag. This Dooney & Bourke Florentine satchel combines form & function in an array of gorgeous colors. My pick is their luxe orange version.
- Oversized Sunnies. I adore larger-than-life accessories and these Jackie O sunnies by Matthew Williamson totes make a fabulush street style statement.
- Bright Cuff. Cuffs do wonders for even the most casual outfit. This Moschitto Designs Cutout Geometric cuff in stunning yellow is a perf accompaniment to your spring dresses & short suits (a spring ’13 trend).
- Chunky Pumps. Joan & David Quella in pink suede dahlings…that.is.all. #fabulush
For more inspiration, check out MG’s New York Style board on pinterest!