image via weheartit.com
September is around the corner which means it’s totes time to update your date night wardy! Here are 5 Fall 2012 trends that will make choosing what to wear on your date easier than ending a bad one…
1. Leather Dress – Definitely more proper than 50 Shades, this Graham & Spencer leather shift dress will show off your NYC style without scaring the crap out of your date. P.S. there is a fab summer date night leather dress here.
2. Winter White Jacket – Everything about this Zara 3/4 sleeved white jacket makes me swoon. It’s both lady chic and bold and will totes be a perfect topper over your date night outfit.
3. Green Heels - In a darker, muted shade of green, these Steve Madden Carli pumps will act as the “pop” of color in your date outfit.
4. Military Inspired Clutch - Military anything is a fun style to incorporate into your daily wardrobe, but a super structured look will have your date hailing a cab STAT. For a date outfit, this Tylie Nubuck clutch has just the right amount of hardware and is a neutral shade to go with everything in your wardy.
5. Gold Jewelry - This luxe shade is totes making a come back for fall (check my Gold Edit post coming soon). Worn as a statement piece, like the J.Crew wide cuff, this will be the finishing touch for a fabulush DNO.
Dahlings, what will you be wearing this fall?