At one of my fav NYC beauty apothacaries, MiN New York, we were introduced to Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes (“Son of God, rice and citrus”), a new fragrance from French perfume house Etat Libre d’Orange. Etat’s founder, Etienne De Swardt called on perfumer Ralf Schwieger to create this modern scent with a nod to classical South East Asian fare. With citrusy top notes surrounding cardamom, ginger, rice and coconut, the scent rounds off with Jasmine & ends in a luscious leather note. I received a bottle and…
I am totes wearing this on my next Date Night!
Chad Murawczyk (founder /CEO MiN New York), MG, Etienne De Swardt (founder Etat Libre D’Orange)
Etat Libre d’Orange Fils de Dieu is available at Henri Bendels, MiN New York & LuckyScent.
Want to win a bottle of Etat Libre d’Orange Fils de Dieu for your fragrance wardrobe??? Enter this Fabulush French Fragrance giveaway below, my dahlings…
1. To enter, you must be a follower of Midtown Girl (on FB & Twitter) my lovelies &
2. Subscribe to my RSS feed (pls enter ur email addy in the upper left widget). Please let me know you did so in the comments!
- Tweet “Enter @MidtownGirl’s Fabulush French Fragrance Giveaway to win a bottle of Etat Libre d’Orange Fils de Dieu: http://goo.gl/ktQaz @minnewyork“
- Re-Tweet this post (using the Tweet button below);
- FB “Like” this post (you can use the like button below).
Total of 4 chances to win!
Open to EVERYONE. Contest ends Wednesday 4/4 at Midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via random.org & announced on Fri 4/6.
Good luck to all of my dahlings!
5 thoughts on “Fabulush French Fragrance & Giveaway: Etat Libre d’Orange Fils de Dieu”
I just tried their Fat Elictrician scent — love it! Can’t wait to smell this. Tweetted, retweeted, and fb’d!
Amazing giveaway! I follow you on Fb and twitter and I just did the RSS feed on my phone. I thiiiink it worked 🙂
Thanks for the chance, love!
Yay! Thank you for entering doll!
Comments are closed.