Dahlings, I am sooo honored to be a Diet Coke “Heartbeat Reporter” and share with you exclusive info on The Heart Truth® campaign and Red Dress Collection Fashion Show!!!
This year is the 10th anny of The Heart Truth® campaign, a national awareness effort to educate women about heart disease. As a passionate supporter of The Heart Truth® for 5 years, Diet Coke® will let 5 lucky fans have the chance to join Diet Coke at the Red Dress Collection Fashion Show and experience what The Heart Truth® is all about…
Enter Diet Coke’s The Heart Truth® Photo Contest To Win A Trip To NYC!!!
5 First prize winners will receive:
• A trip for them and a guest to go to New York City for the Red Dress Collection Fashion Show on February 8, 2012
• Round trip, coach-class air transportation from a major airport near winner’s home serviced by Delta Air Lines
• 2 nights’ accommodations at a Westin hotel
• 2 tickets to the Red Dress Fashion Show
• A limited edition Diane von Furstenberg Diet Coke 4-pack and a $400 American Express gift card (terms and conditions apply).
1 Grand prize winner will receive (in addition to the first prize package)
• A $500 American Express gift card to be used on a shopping spree with a fashion stylist
• A first-class air transportation for 2 instead of coach-class
So dahlings, are you ready to enter this fabulush contest to win an opp to come to amazing NYC??? Then get out your gorgeous red outfits and enter –
Rules for this fabulush contest:
1. Upload a photo of yourself wearing at least one red article of clothing (sans any logos) in support of women’s heart health, on either Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram. (You must be the only person who appears in the picture).
2. Tweet/Share/Post your picture and be sure to include the “#ShowYourHeart” tag (so we can make sure we know you entered).
~The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, and who are members of Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram. ~
Contest begins today 1/23/12 at 12am (est) and ends Friday 1/27/12 at 11:59pm (est). Each day is a separate entry period and you can enter everyday up to 5 times per day (each photo must be unique).
That’s 25 chances to possibly win a trip to NYC!!!
So, how will your pics will be judged?
At the end of each day, a panel of qualified judges determined by Diet Coke will select the best submission based on the following criteria:
- Creativity/Originality of Submission (50%);
- Fit to the Contest Theme of Demonstrating Passion for the Heart Truth Program (40%); and
- Quality of Submission (10%).
On February 3, the Grand Prize winner will be chosen based on the following Celebrity Judging Period criteria:
- Original critieria for five winners (80%); and
- Social Buzz/Social Sharing (20%).
***Please be sure to read the contest restrictions below to make sure your entry submission is valid!
Dahlings, be sure to enter & totes looking forward to seeing you gorgeous dolls in your best red OOTD pics!
The Heart Truth Campaign & Red Dress Collection Show posts/tweets are sponsored by Diet Coke.
• The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• The Submission must be your own, original work;
• The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks, except for Diet Coke’s trademark;
• The Submission must not contain words, text, images or artwork not created by entrant;
• The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• The Submission must not contain any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; and
• The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Submission is created.
• Each entrant may upload up to 5 unique Submissions per Entry Period