HSN has teamed up with Disney to create their new collection inspired by the film “Oz the Great and Powerful”. The collection features a fabulush assortment of clothes, accessories & home decor products (my fav) inspired by the movie. With over 50 brands and more than 400 products from HSN partners and fashion icons Naeem Khan, Badgley Mischka, Urban Decay & Lisa Hoffman Beauty, there is a stylish piece for everyone.
Clockwise from top left:
- Steven by Steve Madden “Twister” Gladiator
- Quartz Accent Ring, Rarities by Carol Brodie
- Urban Decay Palette 2
- Clever Carriage Company Cameo Lace Weekender Bag
- Timeless Sequin Dress by Naeem Khan
- Maison Dumain by Be&D Trompe L’Oeil Rubber Rain Boot
- Purple Arm Chair by Safavieh Jenny (adore x 100)
For more deets & to view more of the collection, visit HSN.com.
Don’t forget to go see the Oz movie on March 8th in theatres nationwide, dahlings! P.s. – I want that weekender bag…