Beyond Sushi’s newest location at 37th Street (b/w 6th & 7th Aves) is a welcome dining option to Herald Square. Their first full-service location, Beyond Sushi features a nutrient-packed vegan & vegetarian menu where Chef Guy Vaknin utilizes vegetables, fruits & whole grains in his plant-based sushi dishes. Delicious & fresh fare (soon to be accompanied with a cocktail menu this summer), here are a few stand-out items:
Left to right:
- Spicy Mang Roll (black rice, avocado, mango, and English cucumber topped with spicy veggies, toasted cayenne sauce.
- Mighty Mushroom (six-grain rice, enoki mushrooms, baked tofu, braised shiitake, and micro arugula, shiitake truffle sauce.
- Pickle Me Roll (six-grain rice, pickled burdock root, carrot, pickled daikon, and avocado, carrot ginger sauce).
Fun Guy Dumplings
Beyond Sushi in Herald Square officially opens tomorrow, May 10th. Check out more Best of NYC restaurants here:
- 10 NYC Vegan Restaurants To #Nomnom At This Fall
- 5 New Spots For Your Midtown Lunch
- Best First Date Restaurants
by Midtown Girl editorial staff