- Visit Superbowl Boulevard in Midtown. The Superbowl has offish taken over Midtown Manhattan, where there are tons of fun activities for adults, kids and couples. From nightly concerts to a toboggan run, there’s something for everyone. Located on Broadway b/w 34th & 47th Sts.
- Harlem first date. New York State of Mind features hip-hop stars performing at the Apollo Theater. This Saturday, located at 253 w. 125th St., check here for tix.
- Museum second date. “The Armory Show at 100: Modern Art and Revolution” is an American Art exhibition celebrating the centennial of the Armory Show. If you’re a fan of Duchamp, Matisse, Picasso and others, then head to the New-York Historical Society this weekend. Located at 170 Central Park West, get tix here.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Best of NYC – Find your new fav date night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- Date Night Outfits: Fabulush style tips on what to wear on your next amaze date.