Clinton Hall, a burger & beer favorite in NYC, makes its way into Midtown! Featuring 20 seasonal draft beers & ciders, decadent burgers & bites by Executive Chef Eric Rentz, and loads of games to enjoy with your favorite people, Clinton Hall is destined to be your new after-work spot & weekend hangout. A welcome addition to the bustling foodie scene in Midtown East, Clinton Hall will introduce their 4th location in the Pod 51 hotel this Friday. Their outdoor garden opens this Spring – perfect for warm weather fun!
- Great after work spot and weekend fun with friends. Group dining a plus!
- Located at 230 E 51st St, New York, NY 10022 (in the Pod 51 Hotel)
- Menu – open from 11am to 2am daily.
Here’s more Best of NYC spots:
- Best First Date Restaurants
- MG Manhattan Restaurant Reviews
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions