1. Three-quarter sleeved toppers add instant retro-glam to an outfit.
all photos from louisvuitton.com
Paris. I cannot wait to make my first trip to this beautiful city (in fact, much of my new Manhattan office uses Paris as its decor inspiration). As a lover of fashion & a native New Yorker, I’m often asked what makes up NYC style. The first thing I say is: tailored glamour. To develop this style, I look to various fabulush cities for style inspiration and Paris is top on my list. Here are 6 ways to add Parisian style into your everyday NYC wardrobes…
2. Drape a beautiful cardigan over your shoulders.
3. Pair high-waisted wide leg trousers with a short boucle jacket.
4. Invest in a patterned LBD and accessorize it with a gorg belt.
5. Go Parisian preppy with a delicate crew neck sweater paired with your fav denim.
6. Pair different textures with pretty patterns like this silk blouse & wool trouser combo. Accented with some statement jewelry and you are totes Paris pretty.
Dahlings, are you inspired by Parisian style as much as I am???
4 thoughts on “City Girl Style: How To Dress Parisian Chic”
Im obsessed with all things Parisian from clothes to decor. Just recently bought a vintage styled Parisian trunk to store my goodies. Love it!