- Asia Week NY. From now until 3/24, this annual celebration of Asian Art features various events held throughout the city. More info here.
- St.Patrick’s Day. Celebrate the Irish, beginning with the annual parade in Midtown then onto a pub for a pint!
- International Eats @ Hudson Yards. JUST OPENED – head to NYC’s “newest neighborhood” to take in incredible views while trying out various foodie options.
For more things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl living.
- MG Pinterest: Style & decor ideas for a glam city-girl lifestyle.
Check out #midtowngirl on Instagram to get weekend inspiration!