Holiday cocktail parties are an MG fav. The easiest way to entertain your guests without being stuck in the kitchen all eve is to make a delish holiday punch. Try serving this easy & pretty punch in chic coupes (for cocktails, I use the larger 8-ounce coupes which are so much more glam than traditional stemware). Check out MG’s Cranberry Pineapple Punch recipe below…
Holiday Party Cranberry Pineapple Punch
- 8 ounces of Vodka
- 1 quart chilled Cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 quart chilled unsweetened Pineapple juice
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
Combine chilled vodka, pineapple juice & cranberry juice into a large bowl with ice and garnish with fresh cranberries.
Tip: This punch can be prepared before the party and individually shaken for serving. Add extra ice to a martini shaker & shake like crazy for a beautiful thick layer of foam.
Check out more from MG Holiday:
- Best Restaurants For Thanksgiving: Great spots for a holiday dinner in NYC.
- 5 Easy Gourmet Thanksgiving Recipes: Add a new dish to your dinner menu.
- Thanksgiving Dinner Party Cocktail: Try the deliciously chic “American in Paris”.
Dahlings, check out MG’s Cocktail & Entertaining pinterest for more fabulush party recipes!