Christmas is one of my fav times of the year to add some sparkle & glam to my apartment decor. Here are 5 tips on how to decorate a glamorous Christmas tree…
- Choose one metallic color. Silver, gold & bronze are the common metallic shades during the holidays. By choosing just one, you’ll make the tree look uniform and professionally decorated. (MG fav is silver)
- Pick one statement color. If you follow MG instagram, you’ll know my fav statement color is magenta. A bold, jewel-tone will give your tree that luxury look.
- Place keep sake ornaments in a gorgeous metallic bowl. Everyone has ornaments that they have collected over the years, as fond memories of their past holidays. If they don’t work with your color palette, place them in a beautiful dish displayed over the mantle or console table.
- Wrap boxes in your color scheme. Christmas eve is when you place gifts under the tree (usually), but I like to wrap boxes in my fav glamorous Christmas color duo and leave under the tree as pretty accessories.
- Pick colorful lights, not white. Because you’re only using 2 colors for your glamorous Christmas tree decor, you want to make sure you add some warmth. Colorful lights are a Christmas classic and will make your luxe decor shine.
Dahlings, for more decor inspiration, visit Midtown Girl Decor on pinterest.