SO. I have an amaze gf who lives in Georgia. She reads MG everyday and adores anything NYC-inspired. Her next trip to Manhattan is in the works and she has asked me to put together a list of pieces she needs “to look like a NYC fashionista”. She looks gorg in anything, but I adore her x 100 for the style request. Gf, this one is for you…
1. Werk a slick Fedora instead of a cute cowboy hat, especially when visiting the Highline.
2. Going out for a fabulush dinner? Switch up your sultry western boots for a pair of Platform Stilettos.
Betsey Johnson Wedell Boot
3. Replace the fringe bag with a Heavy Metal Satchel for that Girl’s Night Out in NYC.
Marc Jacobs Bowler
4. Instead of a pleated skirt, show off those gams at a Midtown rooftop bar in a High-Waisted “Power” Skirt.
BCBGMaxAzria Power Skirt
5. For that trip to a wine bar, trade in your beaded necklace with a more sophisticated Layered Bauble Necklace.
Kate Spade New York “Mariner” Necklace
6. Change up your flirty flare dress for a super-chic, longer sleeved Sheath Dress.
Rampage Sequin Sheath
7. Instead of a casual cross-body pouchette, add instant glam with a Sequined Clutch.
Mathew Williamson Sequined Suede Clutch
8. Knitted scarves are great, but this Infinity Scarf offers the same warmth with a touch of lux while walking through Central Park.
Plenty by Tracy Reese Infinity Scarf
9. Oooh, how I love a Faux Fur Vest like the one below. Wear this instead of a shearling one when you are shopping on Madison Ave.
Zara Fur Vest
10. Replace your laid-back boyfriend jeans with an amped up pair of Leather Skinnies (faux or real) when heading out to a cozy French Brasserie.
Gestuz Leather Pants
And…poof! You have offish added pieces to make your wardy instantly City-Girl chic 😉 What items would you dahlings add to this list?
P.S. I will be announcing the winner of MG’s Date Night Essentials Giveaway later this eve!!! Stay tuned my dahlings…
P.S.S. I have ANOTHER giveaway coming this week – winter boots perf for the coming cold season <3