MG Style: Pink Hamptons Jacket & White Ankle Trousers

Jun 29th 2011 9 Comments

What looks better in the Hamptons than a bright pink jacket?! I love this pink blazer bc of its tailored fit & gold nautical buttons – sooo Summer Chic! With a pair of white skinny trousers, platform nude heels & Chanel bag, I’m totes ready to jump on the Jitney (which I will be doing this weekend for a Polo Event) YAY x 100!

Outfit: Zara Blazer, Theory White Skinny Trousers, Zara Platform Heels, Chanel Bag, Stephen Dweck Turquoise Ring

What do you gorgeous dolls wear in the Hamptons?

kissies,

9 Comments to “MG Style: Pink Hamptons Jacket & White Ankle Trousers”

1. Rick says:

Have a great 4th of July weekend and I know you will have a blast at your Polo event. You look amazing, as always! :)

2. Piper says:

Amy, the whole look is fab! The jacket- the shoes!! I love how you mixed it up. So chic.

3. Kimberlee says:

Such a gorgeous color! Jealous- I’ve never been to the Hamptons!

4. MG says:

I love you darlings for the amaze comments!! Thank you for being so fabulush – heart you <3

5. Vyque says:

you look great!!! I’m still looking for a pair of nude heels that match my skin tone!

You look hot times 1000! That jacket is insanely gorgeous!

7. You look great and the pink blazer is fabulous!

8. [...] Posing with my Lucky Brand DIY, for their “Jean-ius” competition judged by Tim Gunn, wearing my Pink Hamptons Blazer [...]