Brazilian Steakhouse, Fogo de Chão, opened its 1st White Plains location today, marking its 3rd restaurant opening in New York. Located in a historic prime corner & beautiful space, Fogo’s newest location features their incredibly popular Churrasco experience with fire-roasted meats served table-side along with their Market Table & Feijoada Bar. Take a look at our delicious family dinner & custom cocktails, along with details on making a visit ->
- Wonderful spot for date night, family dining, large groups and corporate events.
- Plan to be there for a while to fully experience the authentic dishes.
- Located at 235 Main Street, White Plains, NY 10601.
- Make reservations here.
Here’s more Best of NYC spots:
- Best First Date Restaurants
- MG Manhattan Restaurant Reviews
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions