Authentic Brazilian Steakhouse, Fogo de Chão, opened its first Long Island location in Garden City and we are impressed x 100. Located in a beautiful, expansive space, Fogo’s newest location features their highly popular churrasco experience with fire-roasted meats served table-side along with their Market Table & Feijoada Bar. Take a peek at our delicious family dinner below, along with more info on making a visit ->
- Lively spot for date night, family dining, large groups and corporate events.
- Plan to be there for a while to fully experience the authentic dishes.
- Located at 235 Old Country Rd, Carle Place, NY 11514.
- Make reservations here.
Here’s more Best of NYC spots:
- Best First Date Restaurants
- MG Manhattan Restaurant Reviews
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions