Located in heart of Midtown, Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chão recently added autumnal dishes that highlight Brazilian flavors with fall favorites to their menu. New seasonal items include ‘Butternut Kale’ salad, ‘Pear & Endive’ salad and ‘Butternut & Sweet Potato’ soup (an MG must-try!).
We tried the “Full Churrasco Experience” which features Brazilian trained gaucho chefs carving roasted meats table-side & their signature Market Table. The Market Table offers a stunning selection of charcuterie, salads, cheeses and traditional Brazilian side dishes. The highlight of the churrasco experience is the hand-carved meats, sliced & served to your liking.
This churrasco experience makes for an exciting night out! A family-friendly restaurant that’s great for kids, family visiting or date night, plan for a lengthy, eventful dining experience – a must visit in NYC!
- Lively spot for date nights, group dining and friends & family visiting from out of town.
- Plan to be there for a while to fully experience the authentic dishes.
- Located at 440 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019.
- Make reservations here.
Here’s more Best of NYC spots:
- Best First Date Restaurants
- MG Manhattan Restaurant Reviews
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions