- Literary Walk. Located mid-park from 66th to 72nd Streets, this visit features The Mall, one of the largest and last remaining stands of American Elm trees in North America. More info here.
- Volunteer. Learn about the various ways you can help sustain this beautiful park. More info here.
- Carousel In The Park. Located mid-park at 65th Street & one of Central Park’s most popular favorite attractions, it’s a must -experience for the kids. More info here.
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl living.
- MG Pinterest: Style & decor ideas for a glam city-girl lifestyle.
Check out #midtowngirl on Instagram to get weekend inspiration!