I’ve been an HTC Droid girl for the last 5 years, so I was excited to try out the new HTC One M8. A stunning phone, check out 5 features of the new M8:
- Larger Screen & Metal Casing. The HTC One M8 features a zero-gap, all-metal casing along and a large 5 inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen (damage resistant!).
- Long Battery Life. A fully charged One M8 (in Extreme Power Saver mode) should last for up to two weeks without needing a recharge. Great for travel!
- Duo Camera. M8’s new camera is a dual-LED, dual-color flash which offers different color modes for improved color reproduction.
- Don’t be afraid of rainy days. The One M8’s is rated IPx3, which means you can use it during damp/rainy conditions without problems.
- Get on BlinkFeed. HTC’s Gallery app has partnered with Foursquare, so your check-ins and foodie news will be part of your social feed.
For more city-girl tech essentials, check out MG’s Fashionably Tech column.