Holiday cocktail parties are an MG fav. Go glam this holiday season with our 5 decor ideas for your holiday soirée…
- Pretty wrapping paper as a table cloth. Use festive wrapping paper as an alternative to a traditional table cloth. I actually buy wrapping paper year round to hang as backdrops in MG office since it changes up the decor without having to paint walls. Chic, easy & very apartment friendly.
- Printed tissue paper as a table runner. I save tissue paper from gifts & holiday occasions and love to use a printed piece as a table runner over the wrapping paper table cloth.
- Chic coupes to serve champagne. I’m currently obsessed with vintage French coupes. Instead of traditional flutes, these add a 60’s glam element to the party.
- Holiday ornaments as table decor. Add extra sparkle to your cocktail party with glittery ornaments & sparkly ribbon as stemware accents, simple & so gorg!
- Small floral arrangements in jewel-tone shades. The holidays are the perfect occasion for luxe florals in rich colors. I like to arrange smaller bouquets with various shades of one color, such as purple.
For more MG Holiday ideas, check out these columns:
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gift picks for everyone on your list.
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl decor & living.
- Holiday Party Cocktail: Try this Cranberry Pineapple Punch recipe.