If you’re looking for a modern French bistro with a chic brasserie setting, then head to Dirty French in the Lower East Side. Located in the Ludlow Hotel, Dirty French serves classic French fare and gorgeous cocktails. Featured in MG’s “10 Best New Restaurants In NYC For A First Date”, check out what we dined on below.
Belmond: blanco tequila, pear eau de vie, ginger, gentian, fresh lemon juice (get this)
Provençale Scallop, Artichaut, Vadouvan (get this)
- Great for date night, girl’s night out & impressing your out-of-town guests.
- You must make reservations.
- Arrive on time as seating is prompt.
- Addy: The Ludlow hotel, 180 Ludlow Street.
- (212) 254-3000
Need ideas for a first date? Check out these MG Restaurant columns:
- 10 Best New Restaurants In NYC For A First Date
- Date Night Restaurants
- Brunch in NYC