- Bring out your inner flapper girl. The Jazz Age Lawn Party will be held this weekend at Governors Island. Perf for fans of “The Great Gatsby”, the island will be decked out Prohibition-style. Get your tix here.
- Enjoy a taste of France. The 5th annual Sud de France Festival will feature cuisine from the Languedoc-Roussillon region in France. Visit here for tix to this cocktail infused brunch. Held on Sunday & located at Donna 27 Broadway.
- Clear out your winter wardrobe for some fresh Summer date night outfits. Shift dresses are my new fav go-to date night outfit. Now is the perf time to get rid of your unworn pieces and get your wardy in shape for a new season of fabulush dates!
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Hamptons: for dining & style picks perf for your next Hamptons outing.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.