Time to update your skirt wardy! With color on my mind & some new options for Date Night Outfits, here are 5 must have skirt silhouettes for your city-girl wardrobe…
1. Hi-Low Skirt: I’ve been seeing these all over NYC streets & now I need to get one! This hi-low skirt from Ella Moss comes in 4 colors and I love how it pairs perfectly with a classic button down shirt. Don’t forget to add some fabulush statement jewelry to this outfit.
2. Peplum Skirt: The Carly Peplum Skirt from Alice & Olivia in this rich shade of purple offers instant glam. Totes adore how it’s paired with a sparkly top, perf for a night out in NYC.
3. Circle Skirt: Super fun & flirty, American Apparel makes a cute denim version which, when paired with a striped boatneck top, makes for a preppy chic weekend look.
4. Patterned Midi Skirt: Longer length, form-fitting midi skirts are fabulushly retro, espesh one which features a Mad Men inspired dogtooth print – love!
5. Pleated Maxi skirt: This Alice & Olivia Shannon skirt is a surprisingly versatile piece and can be dressed up or down. My fav way of wearing this floor-length pleated skirt would be with a simple white tee & tuxedo blazer.
Dahlings, have you purchased any of these skirt silhouettes recently? Which one???
1 thought on “5 Must Have Skirt Silhouettes For Your Wardrobe”
I would pair a long pleated maxi with a fitted striped tee & some gorg platform sandals!