10. Mass Email / Pointless Email: an email with nothing specifically referenced to your profile (sometimes happens on Match) – “Hey, saw your profile, send me an email back if your interested!” (These guys are just waiting to see, in general, who responds back to them).
Or emails that don’t really ask anything (sometimes happens on eHarmony) – “Hi, let’s chat sometime.” (Is it really hard to ask something or make an effort for some kind of conversational email??).
9. Incomplete Profile: profile states, “my likes: walking, talking”. Ahh yeah, pass.
8. Unclear in terms of what they are looking for: “I’m just looking for cool new friends.” Guys, high school ended a long time ago – puhlease!
7. ‘Type of Female they are looking for’- Preference section is blank: he has no preferences?? Yea right!
6. ‘Type of Female they are looking for’ – Preference Section has too many preferences: ex. – only prefers redheads who are 5’10″, 110pds & b/w 21-23 y.o.?? Tooo picky and prob shouldn’t be!
5. Living Status: guys 30 and up (or maybe even 28 and up) who have roommates or worse, live with their family? Shows lack of maturity and ability to establish a lifestyle of their own. Grow up please.
4. Family Status: kids live away from home/in home/close to home…doesn’t matter unless you are okay with Insta-Family – move on.
3. Height: this is the most lied about attribute for guys. Any guy who says they are a “short- 5’10″ or anything 5’10″ and under…subtract 1-2 inches from their listed height.
2. Weird Usernames: “Sarcastic Todd”; “Hardcore69″; “#1 Hottness”; “Beer & Cupcakes”. No and no and no and no.
And the #1 Online Dating Profile Red Flag is…
1. Unclear Pics / No pic at all: no frontal face pic? no full body pic? Or only one pic and it’s a profile shot? Probably got hit with the ugly stick!!
Chicken heads, *ahem* I mean gold – diggers, have it made when it comes to finding their money… whoops, I meant “match“. Online Dating has never been so profitable – who knew you could gold-dig in cyberspace?? Here are some (waaaay too many, btw) sites for those chickens looking for that special daddy love - $$$…
http://www.sugardaddie.com/ – “We have thousands of successful and attractive members who recognize that life is there to be lived.” (the sweeeet life, that is
http://www.dateamillionaire.com/ – “Find A Rich Sugar Daddy.” (ca-ching!)
http://www.sugardaddybabes.com/ – “Find rich sugar daddies and beautiful girls for mutually beneficial…” (bow-chicka-bow-bow)
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/ – “A sugar baby appreciates how well her sugar daddy is treating her and that he is trying to make her life better and easier in all the ways he can.” (is the Merriam-Webster definition??)
http://www.seekingarrangement.com/ – “Meet Serious Sugar Daddies.” (these daddies are serious ok!)
http://www.wealthymen.com/ – “We Only Accept Men Who Can Prove They Make $100k+.” (100k is considered wealthy? whatever! and how can they prove this?? are they pimping out their accountants as well – dayam!)
http://www.sugardaddytoday.com/ – “Find the Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby of your Dreams.” (it’s like a daily Skank journal!!)