At MG, we are huge fans of modern preppy glam. I redecorated this living room with neutral, classic pieces and added accents in cool blues with touches of silver. Anchoring the room is a super comfy, sand-colored sofa and a vintage coffee table. By adding a geometric patterned rug, lattice table runner, bold-printed pillows and textured shawl, the room comes to life…
Although these accents are different patterns, they work cohesively bc they’re in the same color family. The final touch? A glamorous mirror & hammered silver accents to make this Modern Preppy Glam living room fabulush.
Want to add some preppy glam accessories to your home? Check out these picks below:
The sweetest dahling ever…@MidtownPups
- Horchow Champagne Overlay Mirror – $495
- KHL Rugs Metro Trellis Rug – $204
- Target Abbyson Wilson Living Sectional – $1009
- Kohl’s Parasol Totten Key Trellis Throw Pillow – $33
For more decor inspiration:
- Manhattan Glamour – get tons of ideas for city-girl living.
- Midtown Girl Decor – our apartment glam looks on pinterest.
- Hamptons Decor – fabulush decor ideas for the coastal chic lifestyle.
Dahlings, are you a fan of modern preppy glam decor?