(c) 2016 Midtown Girl & The Hamptons Girl
Calling all Hamptons foodies! Summer seems to be flying by and before you know it, things will start closing down for the season. If you are amidst planning your Hamptons visit, be sure to check out The Hamptons Girl’s 10 must-try new restaurants on your next trip to the East End…
- Oreya (Mediterranean): Southampton / 281 County Road 39A, Southampton, NY 11968 / 631.500.9055
Oreya is a breezy, brand-new, modern Mediterranean restaurant located in Southampton. The cuisine is said to be inspired by “the flora of Capri and the Riviera.” For more information about Oreya’s menu and location click here.
Hours: Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11am-4pm; Lunch: Monday-Friday 12pm-4pm; Aprés Beach: Wednesday-Sunday 4pm-7pm; Dinner: Wednesday & Thursday 6pm-10pm, Friday & Saturday 6pm-2am, Sunday 6pm-10pm
- Jue Lan Club (Chinese): Southampton/ 268 Elm Street, Southampton, NY / 631.353.3610
Jue Lan Club is a high-end Chinese restaurant in Southampton. You may be familiar with the original Manhattan location, Jue Lan Club is best known for its “drunken” sea bass and bao buns. Chef Oscar Toro has put a twist on the usual menu offering seasonal and seafood specials at the Southampton location. Visit opentable to view menu and for reservations.
Hours: Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11am-5pm; Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Thursday 5pm-12am, Friday 5pm-1am & Saturday 5pm-2am
- Pierre’s (French): Bridgehampton/ 2468 Main Street, Bridgehampton, NY 11932 / 631.537.5110
Pierre’s is a fabulush little restaurant located in Bridgehampton and it is truly magnifique. This traditional Euro café embodies the laid back ambiance that you would come across on a coastal vacation in the Riviera. In the evening, Pierre’s becomes a chic Parisian lounge, featuring live jazz music on Sunday and Tuesday nights from 6:30-9:30. Visit opentable or Pierre’s website to make your reservation online today.
Hours: Breakfast: Monday – Sunday 8am-11am; Brunch: Friday – Sunday 11am-5pm; Lunch: Monday – Thursday 11am-5pm; Dinner: Monday – Thursday, Sunday 5pm-10pm, Friday & Saturday 5pm-11pm
- The Greenwich (New American): Watermill / 1020 Montauk Highway, Watermill, NY 11976 / 631.726.6200
The new American fare at The Greenwich restaurant in Watermill is perfect for the Hamptons-foodie. The chic, upbeat dining room and innovative menu created by Executive Chef Carmine Di Giovanni will make your experience divine. Visit opentable to make your reservation at The Greenwich today!
Hours: Monday-Sunday 5:30pm-11:30pm, Bar & Lounge: 11:30 to Late
- Arbor (Mediterranean): Montauk / 240 Fort Pond Road Montauk, NY 11954 / 631.238.5430
Arbor is one of the most posh new restaurants in Montauk this summer! An elegant and welcoming dining room is the prefect place to come and enjoy a fabulush Mediterranean style meal with friends or family. For reservations visit opentable today.
Hours: Closed Monday & Tuesday; Wednesday & Thursday 5pm-10:30pm; Friday 12pm-11pm; Saturday & Sunday 11am-1opm
- Topping Rose House Restaurant (New American): Bridgehampton / 1 Bridgehampton- Sag Harbor Turnpike, Bridgehampton, NY 11932 / 631.537.0870
Topping Rose House Restaurant located inside of the swanky Topping Rose House, is a delicious farm-to-table eatery where you can nosh on locally grown cuisine prepared by Chef Jean Georges. Visit opentable to make your reservation.
Hours: Breakfast: (served daily) 7am-10:30am; Lunch: Monday- Friday 12pm-3pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday & Sunday 5:30pm-10pm, Friday & Saturday 5:30pm-11pm; Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:30am-3pm
- Dave’s Gone Fishing (Seafood): Montauk / 467 East Lake Drive, Montauk, NY 11954 / 631.668.9190
If you are a lover of traditional seafood delicacies, then you must go to Dave’s Gone Fishing. This husband and wife run restaurant serves up fresh seafood for every meal with a spectacular sunset view (weather permitting). Although they don’t take reservations, check site for menu, hours and more!
Hours: Monday-Sunday 5:30pm-1opm; Closed Wednesdays
- Kozu (Peruvian-Japanese): Southampton / 136 Main St, Southampton, NY 11968 / 631.283.7575
If you love fusion food and a lively atmosphere, Kozu is the perfect new place for you to try. Peruvian-influenced Japanese fare is uniquely delicious and plated stylishly. Log onto opentable to make your rezzies at Kozu ASAP.
Hours: Monday-Sunday 5pm-12pm
- Service Station Restaurant (American): East Hampton / 100 Montauk Hwy, East Hampton, NY 11937/ 631.267.5603
For the American-comfort food lover, Service Station is the place to go. A casual setting with local, organic ingredients, this charming East Hampton restaurant is a must this summer. Check out their lunch, dinner, and drink menus here.
Hours: Monday-Sunday 11:30am-12am
- Grey Lady Montauk (New England Fare & Seafood): Montauk/ 440 W Lake Dr., Montauk, NY 11945 / 631.483.5803
The Grey Lady is a new seafood restaurant in Montauk. You may be familiar with the separate locations in Manhattan, Nantucket, or Aspen but it seems that the Grey Lady has perfected how to make nautical dishes of all kinds. To view the menu and reservation information, visit The Grey Lady Montauk.
Hours: Monday-Sunday 5pm-4am
For more fabulush things to do, visit The Hamptons Girl column:
- Hamptons Restaurants: Your guide to the best of Hamptons dining.
- Hamptons Style: Your go-to guide for modern preppy glam must-haves & essentials.
- Hamptons Decor: Fabulush decor ideas for the coastal chic lifestyle.
Dahlings, want to see more from the East End? Check out The Hamptons Girl on IG!
by Midtown Girl editorial staff