by Midtown Girl editorial staff
If you’re a foodie like MG, then it’s your fav time of the year! NYC Restaurant Week 2016 runs from 7/25 – 8/19 and is exciting as ever. With 380 restaurants participating this year, guests can taste a wide variety of cuisines through three-course prix-fixe lunch deals at $29 and dinner deals at $42. To help narrow down your search, here are 10 of the best restaurants in Midtown Manhattan to dine at this year…
- Beautique Restaurant (American): Midtown / 8W. 58th St. Manhattan, NY 10019 / 212.753.1200
Beautique is an upscale restaurant located in Midtown, serving stylish American cuisine. The restaurant is highly acclaimed and was recently named ‘Best New Restaurant of New York City’.Check out Beautique’s menu here.
Hours: Monday-Wednesday 6pm-11pm; Thursday-Saturday 6pm-1am
- Limani (Greek/ Mediterranean): Midtown West / Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Manhattan, NY 10111 / 212. 858. 9200
If you love traditional Mediterranean and Greek plates in a high-end setting, then Limani is the place for you! Featuring fresh seafood and other authentic dishes, Limani offers some of the best Mediterranean cuisine in all of New York City. Click here to view the selections at Limani for restaurant week.
Hours: Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:30am-3pm, Saturday-Sunday 12pm-3pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday 3pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 3pm-12am, Sunday 3pm-10pm
- Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse (Italian): Midtown / 447 Lexington Ave. Manhattan, NY 10017 / 212. 661. 4810
For an upscale Italian dining experience, check out Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse on Lexington Ave. Known for their selection of handmade pastas, premium steaks along with a full wine bar and cocktail list, Davio’s is a great place to visit for the full wine and dine experience. Check out their featured menu for more information.
Hours: Monday- Wednesday 7am-10:30pm; Thursday-Saturday 7am-11pm; Sunday 7am-10pm
- The Russian Tea Room (Russian/ Continental): Midtown West / 150 W. 57th St. Manhattan, NY 10019
The Russian Tea Room is a well-known hot-spot, frequented by Carnegie Hall musicians, performers, composers, and more. The authentic Russian cuisine and posh design make this restaurant an exquisite and cultural experience. Check out their website to view the menu.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-11:30pm; Saturday-Sunday 11am-11:30pm
- American Cut (American): Midtown / 109 E. 56th St. Manhattan, NY 10022 / 212.388.5277
American Cut is an upscale steakhouse in Midtown and it is nothing short of chic. Chef Marc Forgione strives to create a posh dining environment for guests along with creative American dishes. Additionally, the restaurant is located in the swanky Lombardy Hotel built by NY newspaper tycoon, Sir William Randolph Hearst. Make reservations here.
Hours: Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:30am-2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday-Monday 5:30-10pm, Tuesday-Saturday 5:30-11pm
- Hatsuhana Sushi Restaurant (Japanese): Midtown East / 17 E. 48th St. Manhattan, NY 10017 / 212.355.3345
For the sushi-loving Manhattanite, Hatsuhana Sushi Restaurant is worth a try! Hatsuhana is one of the most popular sushi places in Midtown that uses the freshest possible ingredients in all of their delicious entrees. To see what they are serving for restaurant week, check here.
Hours: Lunch: Monday-Friday 12pm-2:30pm; Dinner: Monday-Friday 5:30pm-10pm, Saturday 5pm-10pm; Closed Sunday
7. IL Postino Ristorante (Italian): Midtown East / 337 E. 49th St. Manhattan, NY 10017 / 212.688.0033
Il Postino is a traditional Italian restaurant located in Midtown East that certainly will not disappoint. Fresh ingredients and an upscale dining area make this a great place to have a delicious Italian meal. Read more about the menu here or book a table online.
Hours: Monday-Saturday 12pm-11:30pm; Sunday 5-10:30pm
- Benares Indian Restaurant (Indian): Midtown West / 240 W 56th St. Manhattan, NY 10019 / 212.397.0707
If you want traditional Indian cuisine right in the heart of Manhattan look no further than Benares. Serving cuisines from all regions across India, Benares strives for authenticity and experience. Click here to find out more about their restaurant week specials.
Hours: Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:30am-3pm; Dinner: Monday-Friday 5pm-10:30pm; Saturday-Sunday 11am-10:30pm
- China Grill (Chinese/ Asian Fusion): Midtown West / 60 W. 53rd St. Manhattan, NY 10019 / 212.333.7788
China Grill’s menu features fine Asian-fusion plates, like Peking duck and Korean Kalbi rib eye. To find out more information and menu specials visit here.
Hours: Brunch: Saturday-Sunday 11:45am-4pm; Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:45am-5pm; Dinner: Sunday 3pm-10pm, Monday 5pm-10pm, Tuesday-Thursday 5pm-10:30pm, Friday-Saturday 5pm-11:30pm
- Socarrat Paella Bar -East (Spanish): Midtown East / 953 2nd Ave. Manhattan, NY 10022 / 212.759.0101
Searching for some mouthwatering paella? Socarrat Paella Bar will satisfy your craving. This traditional Spanish restaurant is praised for their authentic paella and delish selection of tapas. Check out their restaurant week specials here.
Hours: Brunch: Saturday- Sunday 11:30am-4pm; Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:30am-4pm; Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-11:30pm
- MG Fav!! – Vaucluse: (French) / Upper East Side / 100 East 63rd St. Manhattan, NY 10065 / 646.869.2300
Located in the Upper East Side, Vaucluse is perfect for the Manhattan foodie who loves French fare. Their posh dining room is fabulush for date night, ladies night, and restaurant week. Check out their featured menu and make a reservation online today.
Hours: Lunch: Monday-Friday 12pm-2:30pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday 5:30pm-10pm, Friday-Saturday 5pm-10:30pm; Brunch: Sunday 11:30am-2:30pm; Sunday Dinner: 5:30pm-9:30pm
Dahlings, check out more Best of NYC spots here:
- Best First Date Restaurants
- 10 Best New Restaurants In NYC For A First Date
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions