The New Year is a super popular time to re-charge your fitness game (which MG will be doing for sure!). Midtown Chap tested out the new Motorola Moto 360 Sport smartwatch at their launch event in Manhattan. Held at the 305 Fitness studio in the West Village (an amaze dance cardio workout), MC was able get some serious workout stats after the session.
MOTO 360 Sport features (while working out without your smartphone):
Colors: Black, White, Flame Orange
- Heart rate sensor
- Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Wireless charging with included charging dock
- Water resistant
- IP67 dust and water resistant6
- Ambient light sensor
- The screen automatically adjusts to the surrounding brightness
- Battery life – 300mAh – up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on5
- Wifi connectivity
When the MOTO 360 Sport is connected to your smartphone, you have access to Gmail messages and calendar invites, right on the watch’s face. You can also reply to friends on WhatsApp, get traffic and weather reports!
Available on 1/7/16 (online in the U.S.) for $299, take a peek for yourself here!
Dahlings, for more fitness inspiration, check out MG’s Instagram & #SkinnyMG posts.