Fall is NYC’s best season for fashion. My dahling husband Midtown Chap‘s casual fall style is preppy chic, favoring soft knits with subtle patterns in a neutral palette. By layering a navy shawl-collared jumper over a classic blue button-down and pairing crisp jeans with tan short boots, his everyday casual looks polished & put-together. Tortoiseshell aviators & a lightweight plaid scarf complete the look.
Interested in adding this preppy chic look to your everyday style? Check out the outfit details below…
Midtown Chap’s Fall Preppy Casual Outfit:
- Old Navy shawl collar sweater & plaid scarf
- Dolce & Gabbana blue button-down shirt
- Diesel Viker jeans
- UGG Australia Stevenson boots in chestnut
- Lacoste aviators
For more style inspiration, visit these MG columns:
- MG Style Guide – for all your city-girl essentials.
- The Hamptons Girl: For preppy glam lifestyle.
- New York Style – MG’s fabulush pinterest!
Want to see gorgeous NYC sights & style? Follow MG’s Instagram!