If you’re looking for a fabulush brunch on 5th Avenue, head to Clement. Located on the mezzanine floor of The Peninsula Hotel, Clement is fine dining restaurant serving New American cuisine in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Offering a chic & delicious “Weekend Market Brunch” for $56 per person, check out MG’s visit below.
Artisan Breakfast Pastry Basket with farm butter and local jams
Taste of Market Lobster Salad : caviar cauliflower (shaved, raw, roasted), puréed yogurt and granola (local raw honey) & Kabocha squash soup
Clement Burger with spicy mustard, pain au lait
Carrot cake & chocolate tart
We added the “Free-Flowing Bubbles” option (get this)
- Great spot for couples, business meetings & impressing your out-of-town guests.
- Add the “Free-flow Bubbles” option for $28.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Located at 700 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019
- Contact: 212-903-3918
- Weekend Market Brunch Menu
For more fabulush brunch spots, check out these MG columns: