photo: ©2015 Midtown Girl
- TRAVEL: Macy’s Flower Show. Head to Macy’s Herald Square in Midtown for “Art in Bloom“, a floral display located in the ground level featuring ceiling-to-floor floral prettiness.
- FOOD: Whole Grains For Brunch. Instead of rice, pasta or bread in your dish, pair your protein with bulgur wheat, a whole grain that is naturally high-fiber & low-fat, perfect for a weekend brunch.
- HOME: Host A Glam Cocktail Party. Spring is the perfect time to refresh your hostess style. Check out MG’s Glam Bar Cart Accessories for 5 chic ways to update your bar cart.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- MG Style Guide: Add ’70s flair & a pink handbag to your wardy.
- MG Kitchen: Find easy dinner & brunch ideas for cooking in the city.
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.
- The Hamptons Girl: Modern preppy glam style & go-to Hamptons restaurants.