How many times have you scheduled a date right after a full day at the office? If you’re like many New Yorkers, chances are you don’t have the opp to go home and change into your go-to DNO (date night outfit). For occasions like these, MG’s got 3 perfect date dresses that transition perfectly from work day to date night…
- Pretty lace shift. This Nishe floral lace shift dress is super sweet (for office, add a cardigan) – $160
- Color block pencil dress. This River Island geometric pencil dress is perf for both office and date night – $100
- Sexy midi-length bandeau dress. A printed bandeau dress like this one makes an effortless transition from the office (add a seafoam blazer) to spring date night – $85
Dahlings, for more inspiration & ideas, check out these MG columns:
- Date Night Outfits: What to wear? Find style tips that are totes 2nd-date worthy.
- Date Night Restaurants: Where to go? Check out the best date night spots in NYC.
Which dress would you add to your date night wardy?