The best accessory for date night is gorgeous skin. Simple Skincare introduced some new products that would totes fit into your pre-date beauty ritual. I’ve been a huge fan of their cleansing facial wipes (removes all of my makeup without drying out my skin), so I was super excited to try out their new skincare products. Check out the 5 new Simple Skincare products perfect for your pre-date beauty prep…
Clockwise from top left:
- Radiance Cleansing Wipes: contains a blend of gentle cleansers and mango extract to cleanse and remove impurities.
- Foaming Cleanser: contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to remove impurities and any leftover traces of makeup.
- Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15 (MG fav) : oil free, this is a great light moisturizer perfect for the warmer weather and also protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes: great for sensitive skin (like MG) contains gentle cleansers and Zinc PCA to help control shine.
- Eye Make-Up Remover Pads (MG fav): contains a blend of gentle cleansers and added vitamins to remove make-up including waterproof mascara. The pads leave no residue and do not irritate the eyes.
Dahlings, what products do you use when you are getting ready for a date?