Summer is the perf time to update your fragrance wardrobe. At MG, we totes love light, earthy scents that include notes such as bergamot & pink pepper – romantic but not too floral. For summer date nights, a scent that lasts throughout the eve without being overpowering is totes 2nd date-worthy. Here are MG’s picks for 6 summer fragrances perfect for date night.
From top left:
- Tom Ford Sahara Noir. Notes include bergamot, mandarin orange, violet, ginger, black pepper, oakmoss and leather.
- Amouage Honour Woman Eau de Parfum(MG fav). Notes include pepper, rhubarb leaves, coriander, jasmine, tuberose, amber, leather.
- Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Parfum. Notes include pink pepper, mandarin, cedrat, rose, peach, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla, amber.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose. Notes include tangerine, bergamot, tea, pink pepper, lily of the valley, freesia.
- Balenciaga Florabotanica(MG fav). Notes include rare botanicals such as Turkish rose with hemp and vetiver roots.
- Lanvin Éclat D’Arpege’s. Notes include wisteria, green-tea leaves, peonies and Chinese osmanthus.
top image: weheartit