A great steak can make your date night even greater. Enter Delmonico’s Kitchen (located at 207 W 36th St.), a chic steakhouse restaurant perfect for a romantic date night. Located in Midtown Manhattan, Delmonico’s Kitchen offers a fabulush selection of cocktails, wines, delish starters, seafood and of course – steak. With it’s modern interior, one thing I noticed right away was the lighting – it was date night perfect. The decor caters to a fashionable crowd with an ambiance that makes you feel like you are out for a special occasion. Check out the date night dinner MG had at Delmonico’s Kitchen below…
Cocktails: White Pepper Basil Caipirinha & “Turniquet” whiskey cocktail
- ‘French Coast’ east coast oysters (I prefer my oysters east-coast, obvs) this is a must-get for date night.
- Crab Cake Eggs Benedict (quail egg, grilled belly, dʼespelette hollandaise)
- Crispy Oysters Jim Brady (spinach pancetta, champagne cream, crucolo)
- I dined on my new fav ‘Delmonico Steak’ – an 18oz rib-eye (get this)
- Midtown Chap had Delmonico’s Kitchen ‘Today’s Butcher’s Cut’ – a 24oz T-bone steak
- Side dishes – creamed spinach (get this) & crispy sweet onion rings (w. blue cheese, bacon)
- Baked Alaska ice cream cone (get this)
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Mousse (salted caramel, coconut sherbet)
- Ask your waiter for his recommendations. I always do this since I want to try the best of what a restaurant has to offer.
- When ordering steak or meat that can be cooked to your temperature preference, ask the waiter to have it cooked according to what the chef recommends. Let the chef do his job
- Order a cocktail before dinner and then wine with your entree. Wine is the perfect accompaniment to a divine meal.
Dahlings, when was the last time you had a fabulush date night dinner?