Five years ago I traded shades of nude, cream & beige for pops of turquoise, buttercream & pink. I fully embraced the idea of colorful home decor and couldn’t be happier. But, if you’re someone who is a bit shy of color, this decor post is perfect for you! The easiest way to update your space for the Spring season is with colorful home accessories. Espesh for those folks whose apt is filled with neutral shades, adding color with home accessories is totes the way to go.
- Throw pillows from thepillowpeople
- Teal Honeycomb lamp from Pier1
- Yellow-framed mirror from Horchow
- Madera picture frames from ArtCityFrames
- Three hands yellow leaf bowl from Target
- Scented candle set from D.L. & Company (for Highgate Manor, HSN)
GET INSPIRED! Check out many more home decor ideas at Midtown Girl Decor on pinterest.