Guys like gifts that match their personal style. Whether your guy is the suit & tie type or a cargo pant & jersey aficionado, adding accessories that he can wear on a daily basis is just what he needs (and wants). Here are 10 Gift Ideas For Your Awesome Boyfriend…
10 Gift Ideas For Your Awesome Boyfriend:
- Etre Fivepoint Wool Gloves ($65) – Made with contactwoven® fingertips, they are touchscreen friendly (love this). Etre gloves are manufactured in Scotland at a family-run mill that is more than 150 years old, which means you are getting a high-quality pair gloves. The pair above is their Oxford Blue Fairisle with Pearl Tips.
- Amouage Jubilation XX5 Fragrance ($245 & up) – A sophisticated scent that can be worn day or eve, notes include coriander, orange, orchid, rose & myrrh.
- Lacoste Tee Box Set – Not your basic tee, this set of super soft jersey t-shirts will offer some under-pinning pampering your bf will totes appreciate.
- Nautica Fair Isle 1/2 Zip Sweater & Competition Vest ($98, $69) – As seen worn by Midtown Chap, this combo is perf for mid-season weather instead of wearing bulky coats. Guys do like sweaters, you just have to pick a chic one and pair it with another layer that offers light weight warmth.
- Sorel Men’s Mad Boot Lace ($142) – This boot was made for NYC street style. With a gorg water resistant full-grain leather upper & a molded rubber outsole, your guy can wear these with both jeans & printed trousers.
- UGG Ascot Slipper ($110) – Made in cozy suede with a moisture-wicking sheepskin lining and lightweight, molded rubber outsole. You probably have seen this shoes featured in ads displayed all over NYC. They are comfy-luxe at it’s best.
- Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Kit ($40) – A perfect set of mini travel accessories which includes their signature men’s products in mini sizes: Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap, Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment, Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream, White Eagle, Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash and Ultimate Strength Hand Salve.
- Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard ($80) – A sleek mobile keyboard to use with most tablets, the ultra-slim Wedge Mobile Keyboard is designed for users who are constantly on the goIt has a thin, lightweight design with a full-sized, soft-touch keyset.
- RUBR Sport Watch ($30) – An oversized watch with a silicone band, this watch is super light weight & comes in bold colors. The price is crazy affordable, so you can splurge on a few different color combos.
- Alexander Olch Pocket Squares ($160) – It’s the little details that count. Adding a touch of print or color with a pocket square will make your guy’s basic suit jacket look uber chic.
Dahlings, what will you be getting your bf this holiday?