The trick to summer date night makeup is to look gorgeous without looking like you are “made up”. If you’re like me, in the hot summer months you’ll leave your apt looking fabulush, but a short cab ride later you’ll like you’ve just returned from a marathon run.
Totes #NotFabulush for a 1st date.
So, even though I have an everyday makeup routine, I add a few items during the summer season so I am always ready for a glamorous date night out in NYC…
1. BalmShelter SPF 17 Tinted Gloss: a long-wearing jojoba-based gloss that soothes, moisturizes, and protects your luscious lips from damaging UV rays while keeping you looking sexy. A MUST FOR DATE NIGHT!!
2. Stila Sun SPF 15 Bronzing Powder: Stila’s best-selling bronzing powder reformulated to include sun protection.
3. Evian® Mineral Water Spray: a perf makeup refresher, get the smaller 5oz size so you can throw it into your Date Night clutch!
4. Shiseido ‘Pureness’ Oil-Control Blotting Paper: essential for removing shine without smudging your gorg makeup, this is vital when eves are hot & humid.
5. DiorShow Iconic Extreme Waterproof Mascara: long-wearing, smudge-proof & waterproof, excellent to keep your lashes flirty all night.
Dahlings, what are your makeup essentials for Summer Date Nights?