Fragrance is my #1 fav accessory. Even if you have your staple, go-to swoon-worthy scents, it’s never a bad idea to refresh your fragrance wardrobe every season. Summer is the perf time for a light, crisp & pretty scent that should make your date say “wow, you smell amazing!” in the first few minutes…
6 Summer Fragrances Perfect For Date Night
- Thierry Mugler Alien Aqua Chic Summer – very first fragrance sublimated with aromatic waters.
- Tocca Violette: notes – Italian Bergamot, Ginger Oil, Coriander Seed Oil, African Violet.
- diptyque ‘L’Eau de Neroli’ Eau de Cologne: a floral, citrus scent.
- philosophy ‘falling in love summer’ fragrance: a light, fruity & floral scent.
- Bal de Roses Eau de Parfum by Keiko Mecheri (love this one, so pretty & light): notes – musk, white flowers.
- Jo Malone Plum Blossom: notes – yellow plum, creamy sandalwood, white musk.
Dahlings, what fragrance will you be wearing on your next summer date?