You know what every girl needs? Date Night Essentials! Whether you’re single, in a relationship or married, every gorgeous girl needs key items to carry them through an amaze DATE NIGHT. So, in honor of my birthday month & to all my Midtown Girl’s out there, I’ve put together an uber fabulush giveaway for you dahlings to enter…
A special thank you to the awesome brands who have generously sponsored these fabulush items for MG’s “Date Night Essentials” giveaway!
Rebecca Minkoff “Morning After Clutch” (courtesy of Wrigley’s) – a date night MUST, the Minkoff MAC bag is hands down a fabulush bag to wear on a date. Why?
- It’s the perf size to carry your beauty items & tech gadgets without looking like your jet-setting to Europe (guys are totes freaked out by large bags) &
- The gold accents & chain give off the just right amount of glam without looking like a gold-digger. DONE.
Flip Slip (courtesy of Flip Slip) – A City-Girl’s new bestie, this Mary Jane ballet flat folds in half, collapses, and completely reverses to convert into its own pouch for dirty soles. Walk to your date spot with the flats, then quickly switch into your 5-inch Loubies (the higher the better). That way your feet are stiletto fresh throughout the eve. (P.S. I have a pair myself and they are one of the most comfy foldables ever!)
Becca Beach Tint (courtesy of Becca) – a beautifully blendable crème stain for cheeks and lips that suits all skin types, Becca’s Beach Tint dries to a perfect, streak-free, non-greasy and non-drying finish. Super tiny & will fit perf in your date night clutch. The best part…it’s kiss-proof, yum!
Boscia Blotting Linens (courtesy of Boscia) – Excellent for removing shine without removing your gorg date night makeup, these blotting linens are totes necessary to keep your face glowing from your amaze date (and not from your sweaty nerves)!
EOS Lip Balm & EOS Hand Lotion (courtesy of EOS) – In adorbs compact sizes to carry for date night, EOS’ lip balm & hand lotion are necessities when it comes to keeping your lips and hands soft & sexy all eve.
Orbit Gum & Altoids Smalls (courtesy of Wrigley’s) – Fresh breath is a MUST (obvs), so always keep gum or mints in your purse. The trick is to store them with your lip gloss, purse perfume & blotting papers in a tiny purse so you can switch from your ginourmous day bag to your fabulush date night clutch, effortlessly.
Want to Win these Essentials for Date Night? Then enter MG’s Fabulush “Date Night Essentials” Giveaway below!
- To enter, you must be a follower of Midtown Girl (on FB & Twitter), bc this is for My Dahlings &
- Please leave a comment in this post sharing your own fav Date Night Essentials.
EXTRA Entries (please leave a comment below that you did):
- Tweet: “Enter to Win @MidtownGirl’s Fabulush “Date Night Essentials” Giveaway here: http://midtowngirl.com/?p=7541 #dating #nyc”
- Re-Tweet this post (using the Tweet button below);
- FB “Like” this post (you can use the like button below)
That’s a total of 4 chances to win!!!
Open to US Residents only. Contest ends Mon 10/10 at Midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via random.org & announced on Tues 10/11.
Good luck to all of my fabulush dahlings! You will totes be ready for your next amaze Date Night<3