Happy Sunday dahlings!
from The Dating Jungle
bestowed upon me the lovely Happy 101 award!
Jen – a New Yorker transplanted in L.A. – blogs about her dating adventures & her career as a Hollywood writer! If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, be sure to head over there – ASAP! Heart you tons, Jen!!
- Copy the award image in the post;
- List 10 things that make you happy (try to do at least one of them for today); &
- Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day (those tagged should link back to Midtown Girl
10 things that make MG happy:
1. Sunday mornings with an extra strong cup of deli coffee & the NY Times Fashion & Style section (of which, in this Sunday’s paper, Lady Gaga is the main topic).
2. Midtown Pups kissies, every time I come back to my apt.
3. Writing about my bullshit dating life – whatever makes you dolls happy, lol!
4. My parents.
5. Filling up online shopping carts with stuff I absolutely love & THINK I NEED and then checking these online carts a week later to find out my items are sold out – Say NO to impulse buying (or at least I try to anyway..sheesh!).
6. Finally getting over my OCD complex of the “it’s so new & I’m scared to use it & ruin it” attitude I have (or had) with my designer bags/shoes/coats. What’s the point of having fabulush things if it just sits dormant in my closet… sooo ovah it.
7. My apt decor..I love it – howevz, I bought a reproduction of a french lighting fixture for my living room and now I want the small crystal chandelier I originally had my eye on…the bling is calling MG dammit!
8. I finally ordered a new pink iPod Nano (listed in my stocking post on Jaime’s wonderful stocking post series here) after losing my older Nano in my apt (still not sure wtf happened)..where are u UPS?!?
9. Still figuring out my NYE plans, but I am happy that I have a few options avail to me.
10. I am happy, more than you lovelies could know, that I have met/chatted/tweeted/blogged with sooo many amazing people since starting Midtown Girl.
I am uber-Happy 101 to have you dahlings in my life, on a daily basis!
And the winners (via random.org) of the Undercover Starlet Giveaway:
Kristin from BonBon Rose wins the Undercover Starlet Journal & Tights Lover wins the Undercover Starlet Party Dress
Congrats to both of my darling winners – please email me your mailing addys!