The Staten Island Bridezilla…hater of Po’ Folk!

Oct 21st 2009 24 Comments

Ok, I HAD to do a post on this Cah-Ray-Zee chick bc I was born & raised on Staten Island (one of the 5 NYC boroughs, for those who’ve never heard) and lived there until 17 – the age I started undergrad at NYU & moved into the city. Thank GOD.

Besides ranting about how much she hates, EVERYTHING, this S.I. Bridezilla is obsessed with money and how much everything costs

This crazyee beoyatch represents everything that is wrong with Shao-Lin.

In one moment, she refuses to apologize to the doorman @ Marqee in Chelsea, bc he won’t let her come into the club with her bridal head gear (veil). She blasts him with a bitch-ass response, which in turn makes him refuse to let her & her bridal party into the club…

Enjoy lovelies!

Thoughts???

kissies,

p.s. If you haven’t already – please enter the MG Bday Giveaway HERE to win a $100 F21 Gift Certificate (ends 10/25) AND

p.p.s. Please support the cause: Save the Garment Industry -

“The Garment Center is the soul of MIDTOWN NEW YORK CITY and the backbone of the NYC fashion industry”

Midtown Girl proudly supports this cause! XOXO

24 Comments to “The Staten Island Bridezilla…hater of Po’ Folk!”

1. jeannie says:

wow, psycho! I can't believe how crazy some of these brides are on the show!

2. Little Ms Blogger says:

What's wrong…c'mon he's a dooooorrrrrmannnnn….Only kidding, but I do feel sorry for her husband to be.

Wonder if he's any better?

3. Sasha says:

Okay, this was the episode I saw on Sunday — the first time I watched Bridezilla.

This chick was insane! Are people really like that in the world? It's just wrong on so many levels. Good grief.

4. Secretia says:

Overt bitchiness is gonna hurt you in the long term.

Out of control dude, OUT OF CONTROL!! I have no words…

6. my so called fab kelly says:

bride or no bride this bitch is a bitch (im saying it nicely) good thing the dwor man didnt let her in. put her in her place.

man i cant stand bitches like that. now i want to watch the whole thing to see what this hooker is all about. 100k for a ring… her fiance over paid for that trash…and im not talking about her ring.

7. my so called fab kelly says:

oh and i forgot..thank goodness you're out of SI

8. my so called fab kelly says:

im on a comment rampage…fuck that bitch . ok that was my last comment about her

9. kpeach says:

ugh-why was she even at Marquee-this is depressing xx

10. WendyB says:

I can't even bear to watch.

11. sarah says:

OMG. I am dying. I love that the door guy could give an eff about her. LOVE LOVE LOVE

My favorite part…
    Strong Island* B: "Cheap ass? My ring is $100,000…I'm not dealing with him…Is there like a manager that's classy…"

Plus, I love that this B&T* wants to talk about how she is better than a doorman. Can I remind her she came to his city to have her party?

*No hard feelings, Midtown Girl. You got out of there, so I hope you see where I am coming from.

Wow, her parents did a fabulous job didn't they? The sense of entitlement that come out of these chicks kills me.

13. Pen Pen says:

OMG! I SAW THIS ON TV!! AND I DVRd it to show a friend!! She was as bad as that one girl who threw a flower arrangement on the concrete driveway of florist and slammed her hand into a cake that WASN'T even hers at the bakers!!!! I think that one's name was Melanie-that one weird "polyamorous" from LA who walked on stilts at her wedding was pretty far gone too!
    I love that show for the same reason I used to love Jon and Kate plus 8-not cuz it's right, but because it's OH SO WRONG, and the verbal fights are real unlike 'the bad girls club' or 'the hills'! :) I mean, it's just good television!

14. Keith says:

Wow. That was one crazy chick. That doorman is my hero. Good for him. Thanks for sharing that.

15. Dream Sequins says:

MG: I didn't know that before you were MG, you were SIG! ;) Thanks for sharing that. Hilarious! Can't wait to catch up when I return from Thailand! BTW, just had a full spa day with 1.5 hour foot massage and pedicure for like $20 today. Insanely good :)) One thing I'll miss about Bangkok = spa mania. Oof.

16. Hanako66 says:

ugggg, I hate that!!!

Sometimes, NY Girls can get a little uppity! hahaha! Not you, though. :)

You totally know that I am kidding!

18. Chessa! says:

omg! this is the one that I watched the other night. that bitch is crazy. full on lunatic. who would marry that????

19. Anonymous says:

I'm from SI & I'm not surprised. These little b's are spoiled by their parents & believe they're entitled to everything under the sun, so glad the "doorman" disregarded her that way. Off SI she aint shitt.

20. Diane says:

omg i watched the first two episodes with her this past weekend…and i cant wait to see the one of her wedding. she is SO INSANE!

21. Anonymous says:

Someone needs to break it to her that she is POOR PERSON when it comes to class… She is moraly bankrupt which is a shame because until she opens her mouth, she a beautiful girl. I will give it to her, that hair is nice but im sorry, there's no price tag on earth worth dealing w/that biatch! I couldn't listen to her voice for more than 5 min. Oh and here's a tip, hang on REAL tight to the TWO friends you have, so they can keep you thinking your important and actually matter. I bet she doesn't have a job at all, so she essentially makes LESS than $9/hr… She doesn't strike me as someone who could actually do anything for or by themselves. She just whines to her daddy, and im sure we know what she does for her husband to get what she wants… Pathetic. She really embarrassed herself big time!

22. Anonymous says:

This girl is a total spoiled bitch and what goes around comes around. She will get what she really deserves. I had a friend just like this, only blonde. As beautiful as can be on the outside, but a totally fucked up, self absorbed person who married a guy she hated & got nauseous every time she had to have sex with him, but he was a DOCTOR!!! Hope she and this Karen rot in Hell

23. John says:

I've been to Marquee and I must say the DOORMAN are ASSHOLES there.. i had the same problem.. they made all the guys take their chains off.. they didn't know how to control the crowds.. they were rude when I asked them where to smoke.. there assholes and I am SO HAPPY this girl told them off.. he's just a FUCKING $9.00/hr DOORMAN.. AND FUCK MARQUEE THAT CLUB IS WACKKK AND OVERPRICED i will never go back there

24. anna says:

I know….this girl is something else!! The thing is she trys to down people and act like she is so rich….have you seen her house on bridezilla.??It looks like it is int the PROJECTS and is not all of that! If you are going to refer to people like trash and tell people to go back to the projects, make sure your house is the bomb!And yes her hair pretty, but she is NOT cute to me at all.She looks like a freakin lion with dark hair. She is gong to cross the wrong person one day and they are going to slap the $&%@ out of her and make her come down off of her high horse. And her close friend ( i cannot think of her name) totally sweats her and needs to get her head out of her @##. I hate when people cater to people who are down right rude. This chick needs a reality check!!!